- Directors of Studies: Mike Balmer, BEd. & Jess Richards, BA
- Examinations Officer: Jess Richards, BA
- Assistant Examinations Officer: Nicola Wickham
- College Secretary: Charlotte Newman, BA
- Assistant Secretary: Peta Wadey
- Bursar (and College Founder/Governor): Will Duncombe, BSc
The tutors at Bartholomews are selected for their academic qualifications, teaching experience and ability to get on with young people. Students and staff at the College generally communicate on first-name terms. Many tutors are experienced in the setting or marking of public examinations and are thus able to give expert advice on exactly what is required of candidates under formal conditions.
Since students at the College receive most, if not all, of their tuition on a one-to-one basis, it is important that they feel comfortable with their tutors. Any student encountering difficulty in this respect should discuss the matter with his or her supervisor. If the problem persists, it may be possible to transfer to another tutor.